Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weigh In

Today was a very busy day! I had a dentist appt in the morning, and Matty stayed with his Grammie. Then, Matty had his 9-month checkup at the doc, even though he is only technically only 6 months old today. Too bad that the doc doesn't adjust the appt's for preemie age! Oh well. He had a very good checkup though, and we are so thankful. He weighed in at almost 13 lbs 2 oz! Yea! And he is now 24.5 inches long! This is quite tall for his weight! We think he is going to be tall just like his Daddy. Dr S. was pleased with everything! He had to have another Synagis shot, which made him quite upset for a short time. He fell asleep in the car, and then had his sweet potatoes & carrots.

2 comments:

The Maggard Family said...

Wow what a big boy he is. Sophia was also suspose to have her 9month check up today, I had to reschedule due to her cold. We went to the doc on monday and they gave her synagis shot also. She weighed 16lbs 1 oz. I need to start the blogging thing. I have been bad about posting new pics and stuff, Just been so busy lately. Matty is a sweet baby!

Unknown said...

I know they don't adjust, all these time I thought they did. boo