Monday, June 15, 2009

Posing

We had a nice weekend. On Friday, Jeremy had a golf outing with his work friends, so Matty and I went out to dinner with my Mom, Dad & Grandma. He did pretty well until halfway through the meal...he grew really tired and fussy, so we made an early exit. Saturday, we went for a few walks around the neighborhood, and then out to dinner. This time, he did much better, and amused himself with his little toys. Sunday, I had to play the piano at church, so Matty spent a nice morning with his Dad. He has turned into a really quick crawler, and definitely wears us both out when we chase him all over. Sunday night we went to dinner at my parents' house, where he enjoyed watching all 4 of the pups run around. Here is a pic of him with one of his favorite toys, the yellow crab:













I was also able to get a shot of all 6 of his teeth. Here is our little poser!

No comments: