Friday, September 25, 2009

The Wave

Matty recently learned how to wave hello and goodbye. Now, he loves it so much, he is waving up a storm! He waves at strangers in stores, joggers/walkers while in his stroller, our dogs, cars as they drive by, pictures of family members, ceiling fans, and even some of his books! It is pretty funny. He is either very friendly or just enjoys waving a lot!

The house is pretty empty now and I think my entire family is basically out of town. My Mom & Grandma left for Reno to see the Tigers play tonight, Jeremy left for PA to visit his family, Ashlei is in Spain, and even Erik is at the lake. So, that just leaves Matty, my Dad and me...oh yeah, and all 4 dogs...can't forget about them! My Dad & I are going to attempt to go out to dinner tonight if Matty is agreeable. Other than that, things are pretty quiet here, just counting down the days til the big move!

No comments: