Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 Weeks Old

Things have been so busy around here, I haven't had a chance to post for an entire week! The little guy is changing so much, I want to make sure that I capture as much as I can. I am still trying to get the boys on to a schedule. Zach is getting up about 3-4 times a night, but usually goes back to sleep inbetween. Matty is sleeping better, although he still occasionally gets up once a night. Matty is also saying a bunch of new words every day. Yesterday, I took him to the playground and he started repeating words related to the playset. Zach loves his bouncy seat and the play yard, and still sleeps pretty much through the afternoons. Wish he would turn this around and do it at night!

































1 comment:

Jenn Ross said...

Oh, that little Zach is so precious! Both of your boys are pretty sweet!!