Friday, February 18, 2011

Zach Update

Zach is now 5 1/2 months old, and I thought I'd write about some 'Zach facts':
* loves to put all toys, fingers, etc in his mouth...still waiting to see his first teeth!
* has really bad eczema...the new cream I bought seems to be working, and hopefully it will keep getting better as the weather gets warmer
* loves watching Matty at all times...especially likes when I hold him on Matty's back...he laughs so hard!
* can mostly hold his bottle by himself
* lately, has been getting up a lot in the night...I am chalking it up to either a growth spurt or teething
* loves to be outside
* rolls over whenever he is doing tummy time
* is wearing 9 mth and 12 mth clothing...I had to pack away all of the newborn - 6 mth clothes
* likes playing in his exersaucer or johnny jump-up...again, puts all of the toys in his mouth
* is a super smiley guy most of the time and...
* is growing up way too fast!

No comments: