Thursday, April 7, 2011

Say Cheese

The boys had a photo shoot today at Kay's house. Kay took Matty's pics when he was about Zach's age, so I thought that it would be a good idea to have some professional shots of Zach taken now. We got to her house, went through the kitchen and then up to the photo room. Somewhere along the way, Matty freaked out and began screaming that he wanted to go back downstairs. I soon realized that we had passed a carpet cleaning machine (he used to be afraid of the one in our basement), and he was terrified. Luckily, my Mom was there and took him back downstairs while Zach had some pics taken. He did such a great job! Here are just a few: We then tried to take some pics downstairs, and Matty just wasn't into it. He wouldn't even sit on this cute little black and yellow couch. A few pics were taken of him in the front yard on the way out to the car, but he refused to smile in any of them. Oh well, at least little Zach behaved for most of the time...can't believe that he turned 7 months old today! Here are a few shots I took once we got home. They have these cute new yellow polo shirts, and it's a shame that Matty wouldn't pose next to his brother at her house. My pics are ok, I guess...






1 comment:

Jeannie Spiegelberg said...

I love your new photos!! he boys are getting so big and are so handsome.