Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Tea

Zach and I attended a Mother's Day tea at Matty's school this morning.  Matty's classroom tables were decorated with pretty fresh flowers, and some of the kids' craft items.  He made me a little flower pot, a bookmark, and a book all about me...some of his answers were pretty cute...
*my Mom is ?? years old (good answer!!)
*she has brown eyes and black hair (what?)
*her favorite food is sandwiches
*her favorite tv show is Max & Ruby
*when I'm at preschool, she goes bye-bye in the parking lot
*I love my Mom because she does nice things for me

The boys were so cute sitting at the table together, eating their snacks.  And then Matty's class recited some poems and sang a couple of songs about their Moms...it was so adorable.


Zach was thrilled to be at school with Matty.

No comments: