Sunday, February 9, 2014

Haircut

I have tried to get Zach's hair cut at a salon a couple different times, but he always made a scene.  So, I have been his 'stylist' even though I don't know what I'm doing.  Today, we took the boys to the hair cut shop and tried to get Zach excited for someone else to cut his hair.  He acted really confident...almost TOO confident, and I was sure that he wouldn't go through with it.  However, when his name was called first, he went right over to the chair, sat down, and let the lady put a gown on him.  He didn't make a peep and did a great job!  I guess it took a family outing to the shop for him to come around!
The before shot.
                              
         He did it...he didn't even flinch when the clippers were used for his side burns!

No comments: