Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a very nice Easter, even though it was rainy and chilly. I started getting Matty ready for church about half an hour early, and it took the entire time to finally get him in his little white Easter suit. Every time I would put him in a new onesie, he would spit up, so I had to start the whole process over again. Finally, he was ready to go, and he looked adorable! We were almost to church when he decided to reflux and have a fountain spit up! Yuck! I thought that I had caught most of it in his blanket, but when we got to church, I discovered that it was all over the seat of his pants. I wrapped a blanket around him and hoped for the best. Then, we heard the family behind us cough a few times, so we decided to move away from my family to the far side of the church. Matty enjoyed watching people for awhile, but I had to take him out once he turned fussy. We went to my parents' house for an early dinner and had a great time.











No comments: