Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rainy Week

It's definitely spring with all of the rain! Poor Stan has been scared of the thunder, as usual. We have had a semi-busy week. Yesterday, our Parents as Teachers friend visited and tested Matty for his yearly assessment. He did great! He stood up and held on to his Exersaucer without leaning into it, he threatened to crawl, sat up on his own, picked up two small blocks simultaneously, and then picked up Cheerios with his thumb and forefinger. We were so happy for him. Today, we ran up to Babies R Us and bought a few new summer outfits. I also bought some puffs for him to try, but I think I got the wrong kind. They are supposed to dissolve on your tongue...I tried one myself and that wasn't the case. So, I will keep looking. I'm a little too timid for him to try eating small things right now since he only has 2.5 teeth! Then, another thunderstorm rolled in. I had Matty sleeping on my lap, and Stan sitting on my knees shaking like a leaf! Here is a pic of Matty attempting to crawl.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

try the parent choice ones from walmart they melt pretyy well my little one who has no teeth at all eats them

Steve and Rebecca said...

Look out world!! He is amazing!