Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Teeth?

We have had a low key week so far...pool on Sunday (after the 3 thunderstorms blew through), gymnastics yesterday...and for the past 2 nights, Matty decided to wake up screaming every other hour throughout the night. Last night, he was up at 11:30, 1:00, 3:00, just to name a few times. I actually broke our new rule of letting him soothe himself, and rocked him back to sleep a couple of times due to his sobs. So, just as we drift off to sleep, his crying can be heard once again. We think that his 2-year molars are trying to come in, (the doc had noticed that his gums were puffy a couple of weeks ago). I sure hope these teeth hurry up and break through! I think I'll try to give him some pain medication before bed tonight. Other than that, he is still such a busy boy all the time! I think that it is almost time for a real haircut...his locks are getting pretty long and I don't think that I do a very good job. I heard of a salon where he could sit in a truck and watch movies during the haircut, but I still think that he would be afraid of the whole process. Maybe I'll break down and take him there next week.


No comments: