Sunday, November 21, 2010

Almost the Season

Since my free time has drastically decreased, I decided to start decorating for Christmas a little early, knowing that it will probably take 2 weeks to complete the entire task. Yesterday, I hung the outside lights, the garland on the railing, and had Matty help me with the smaller Christmas tree in the living room. He is very interested in the tree, especially the ornaments. He thinks that the round ones are all balls that he can play with. I have told him that we just wave to the tree instead of touching it, but...while we were eating dinner last night, I heard a crash...he had pulled over the entire tree! Here is Zach, sporting one of his new Christmas suits. He seems pretty happy too!

2 comments:

Jeannie Spiegelberg said...

Very Cute! Zachary is changing SO fast.

Jamie said...

What a happy baby! How fun!