Monday, November 8, 2010

Shopping

I took Matty to Town Center on Saturday afternoon to do some shopping. Since I have to split my time between the 2 boys now, I felt that we should spend some special time together. We started out at Barnes & Noble...he had a blast running around and trying to select the perfect new book. He chose between Elmo, Dora, train books...but the final decision was a fire engine book with wheels. We went to the bath & body works store next to buy some new soaps. Every time we would smell a new soap, he would say 'mmmmm'. We finished up at Macy's, where I had to exchange an outfit for Zach. Even though he enjoyed riding up the escalator, he was getting a little antsy...running through the aisles and hiding in the clothing racks. Oh well, he had fun. On a side note, Zach has found his fingers and hands...he loves chewing!


No comments: