Thursday, December 30, 2010

Heat Wave

I just checked, and the outside temp is 62 degrees! This is great for a late Dec afternoon. Matty is out on the back deck pushing his mower around. What a nice change, since we have been stuck inside for so long! The past week has been fun. Jeremy and I were able to get out a bit (thanks to my parents)...we went to a movie theater for the first time in years, went to a couple dinners, and spent some gift money at the mall. My friend from college, Emily (whom I lived with for 3 years), visited a couple of days ago with her husband and son. Broderick was born exactly 1 month before Zach. Other than that, we have had fun playing with the boys' new toys and watching bowl games. I hope to take the boys out this afternoon, maybe to the park!









1 comment:

Jamie said...

You and Em look great with your little bundles. Happy New Year!