Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy new year to everyone! 2010 was definitely an eventful year for our family. We watched Matty grow into a full-fledged toddler and welcomed Zach in Sept. When I found out that I was expecting last Jan, I was very excited and nervous at the same time...so nervous, in fact, that I only told a few people the news and didn't write about the baby in this blog at all until he was born. I didn't want to have a repeat NICU experience, so we took every precaution...approx 20 doctor visits, numerous sonos, 14 non-stress tests, gestational diabetes monitoring, about 420 shots...and thankfully little Zach was born a full-term baby. We are so blessed for both boys, and we're looking forward to watching them develop & grow even more in 2011.





1 comment:

Jenn Ross said...

Wow. You went through a lot to give both your boys the best chance of a healthy start. I think you are AWESOME!! :-)