Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy Season

Jeremy started working his long work hours yesterday, which means long hours for me too. To top that off, both boys decided that they don't want to take naps anymore. Matty sits in his bed and talks to his stuffed animals and Zach cries whenever I put him down during the day. Yikes. The little guy has been crying now for 1.5 hours, including during Matty's dinner time. So, I have to find ways to entertain them. Matty enjoys riding his little 4-wheeler around the basement, and Zach has tried out the exersaucer...he does ok for awhile, but sometimes his head bobs forward. His neck muscles are getting stronger each day, so hopefully he will be able to stay in there for longer than 5 mins. We also celebrated my Mom's birthday over the weekend, and Matty thought that everyone was singing to him I think!





















1 comment:

Jenn Ross said...

Boy do I understand the long hours. There have been days where I am sending Caleb text messages that read: "You are on your way home from work now RIGHT." :-) Your boys are super cute!!