Wednesday, March 23, 2011

6 Month Checkup

Zach had his 6 month checkup today. He is 18 lbs 1 0z (51%) and 27.5 inches (77%). In just 2 months, he gained 3 lbs and over 2 inches (which is a 30% jump in height)! He is still waking up 2-3 times a night, which makes me feel like a walking zombie most of the time. We have tried elevating his mattress, gas drops, colic calm drops, a sound machine...nothing seems to be doing the trick. Very frustrating, especially since he used to sleep through the night. The doc said that this sleeping issue happens a lot at his age, but I hope it doesn't last much longer. I have been telling him that sleeping is fun, but I don't think he believes me. Here are some pics from the past week. We have been enjoying some nice spring weather!


















No comments: