Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spoonables

Zach is nearing 6 months, so I decided to try some spoonable food this week. He tried some rice cereal the other day and hated it. Matty never liked it either, and I don't blame them, it looks gross. Today, the little guy tried an apricot and oatmeal mixture...he gagged at first, spit some out, and most of it ended up on his bib and neck. I remember when Matty first started eating from a spoon, I would totally undress him and wrap a towel around him due to the mess. Oh well, we will try a little more each day until he gets the hang of it. I also just pulled the high chair out, which might help.









1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love it when they're old enough to start eating food. We're getting close to getting rid of the spoonable foods. Darcy is a champ at table food. Just waiting for a few more teeth to pop to completely make the transition. Enjoy the messes!