Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gingerbread House

When I made my previous blog post last Friday morning, I truly thought that the second bug was on its way out of my house.  I definitely posted too soon!  A couple hours later, Matty started getting sick...basically the last 8 days have been just awful.  I missed Jeremy's company holiday party on Friday night, we missed the Santa at our neighborhood clubhouse on Sunday night, we missed Matty's school holiday program last night, and he missed his first day of school today.  Zach turned a corner on Saturday evening and finally started eating again.  Matty is on day 5 now, and really hasn't eaten much at all.  It is really scary to see your kids lose weight, but it is inevitable with the darn bug.  I pray that he gains his appetite back soon!  Our washing machine and dryer have been on constantly, and to top it all off, Jeremy came down with it yesterday.  The house has been lysoled from top to bottom...please go away bug and let us enjoy Christmas next week!  Only one fun thing to report...the boys managed to make their annual gingerbread cottage this morning.

No comments: