Friday, December 14, 2012

Under the Weather

We have been fighting several bugs for the past few weeks, and I am ready for a healthy household once again!  Zach started it off with the first bug that the rest of us eventually caught, then Jeremy and I had sinus stuff going on, and then this week Zach had another bug...I even took him to the doctor yesterday to make sure that he was staying hydrated.  I don't know where he keeps getting these germs...since I am a germaphobe, I always use a cart cover at the stores, carry purell hand sanitizers wherever I go, and am of course big on handwashing.  (I have washed my hands so much this week, they are practically raw).  Plus, the boys mostly play outside and aren't around a ton of other people.  I even sanitize Zach's nightly binkie after each use, so it's a mystery.  It looks like Zach is much better today though, thank goodness!


1 comment:

Jenn Ross said...

Boooo!! This must be a bad year for sickness, because it seems like everyone is/has been sick! Feel better soon, guys!