Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy Week

What a crazy week! I never knew that moving was such a big task. My family moved 3 times when I was younger, and I obviously never saw any of the "behind the scenes" chores that grown-ups have to do. We have mostly been busy packing, but also trying to get rid of furniture & other bulky items via craigs list.

So far, our couch, chairs, table, grill & big screen tv have been picked up. Since I'm a sentimental person, it's always sad to see an item go. The big screen tv was one of the first items we purchased when we moved into this home, and last night a nice man with 6 sons bought the set. I'm sure they will enjoy it as much as we did! Here are some pics of Matty in our now empty living room! Also, I packed up his nursery today, which was also sad. I plan to paint his new nursery the exact same color of blue because I love it so much!




No comments: