Monday, August 31, 2009

Moved In

The movers arrived early yesterday and worked hard all day to move our belongings to the temporary storage. The storage unit wasn't big enough, so the movers had to bring the last items (including Matty's crib) to my parents' house. They finally finished around 9pm. Needless to say, we were all exhausted! I ran over to the house today to clean up a few last items, and then it was goodbye to 7833. It was such a weird feeling leaving there for the last time...we built that house when we were only 23 years old, and made so many memories there...including the best memory, bringing Matty home from the hospital. Hopefully, the new family will enjoy the home as much as we did. As much as we'll miss the house, we're looking forward to our new home just as much! Today, my Mom & I took Matty to the baby store and bought him a few new fall outfits and his Halloween costume! I won't say what it is yet, but it's adorable! Here are a few pics from today. We are so thankful that my parents opened their home up to us so that we won't be homeless in September!


No comments: