Monday, October 26, 2009

'Tis the Season...

...yikes, it's already that time of year again. Matty had his first Synagis shot for the new season today. He weighed in at 19 lbs 2 oz and had to receive the shot in 2 doses due to his higher weight, and also received a tetanus shot too. Yuck, 3 shots for the little guy. He knew what was going to happen as soon as he went down the hall to the scale. He cried while the doc was checking him out, and especially when the nurse came in with the bandaids and shots. I had to unfortunately hold his arms down while she administered the 3 shots, which made me feel terrible. The doc informed me that he is due for a bunch of shots next time...another Synagis, a 2nd flu shot, HIB, and the infamous MMR. I want to break the MMR up into 3, but supposedly his doc's office puts them all into 1. So, I am going to do some research and find somewhere that will break it up into 3. We also went for a jog together this morning. Matty wore his snowsuit and he resembled Randy in the movie 'A Christmas Story'. Pretty funny! We had a nice weekend also...we went to my sister's house for an appetizer party on Saturday with her husband and my brother. It was a lot of fun! Ash always makes such yummy food. Matty enjoyed playing with their 2 dogs...the larger one (Barbie) really caught his attention. Ash, Erik & Charles gave me a candle and a pretty bracelet for my BDay. Very thoughtful! Here are some pics from today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable lil ham!! Imiss you guys! We should get together. If you have time, get me thou facebook and we'll set something up:> Look forward to seeing you all, hope you have a great holiday season.