Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great Weekend

Jeremy and I decided to venture out on Black Friday to buy some Christmas presents. We started at Toys R Us, and got some neat toys for Matty. The store wasn't too crowded by the time we got there. We also stopped at Kohl's, which wasn't too bad either. We went to our favorite BBQ place for dinner, and Matty ate some of our food. I'm so thankful that he's doing better with textures and trying new foods! Saturday was the annual Border War between MU and KU at Arrowhead Stadium. I have attended the game the past 2 years, but this year, we had a bunch of my family over to watch. I had to leave right before halftime to play the piano at church, but MU won with a field goal as time ran out! Yea! Matty enjoyed hanging out with everyone but isn't into watching tv yet...

Sunday, I witnessed our little guy taking 2 steps! Even though he prefers crawling right now, we're so happy that he is making an attempt to walk on his own! He's a pro at pulling up & cruising but is a bit timid to walk on his own...so this was a nice 'first step' towards walking!



No comments: