Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Pics

Matty has been keeping us very busy! He is constantly opening cabinets, pulling sweaters off the shelves in my closet, opening drawers, crawling everywhere...he is quite the busy body! His favorite words are Mama, Dada, Papa, Nana...he likes to push his little trucks and cars around and make a brrrrrm sound...and he recently started following directions. For example, if I tell him to go and get a book or to go and play the piano, he will accomplish both tasks. We took him out to eat on Saturday night and he had fun eating mashed potatoes and playing with straws. He also had fun today at my parents' house playing with everyone...he even enjoyed eating artichoke bars! I found a neat software program that creates photo montages...here is my first attempt...enjoy!

No comments: