Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hectic Week

Jeremy has been in Jamaica all week for work, but things definitely didn't slow down here! For starters, temps have been in the single digits with wind chills below zero. Tuesday afternoon started off with Matty stuffing too many cheese squares into his mouth at the same time, causing a fountain throwup all over his toy room. It was really gross, all over the carpet, wall, his clothes and shoes and several toys. Then, light snow moved in later that evening. At least he enjoyed watching the snow fall for a little while! Wednesday, I took him over to my grandma's house so that I could walk the dog. I noticed that the car was very slow to start on the way home...I just chalked it up to the extreme cold temps. This morning, I packed us all up to go over to my Mom's so that I could walk the dog once again, but alas, the car wouldn't start. I tried several times but no luck. I called the dealership who told me to call roadside assistance. The guy made it here within the hour to jump start the car, which was great. In the meantime, I had to have my Mom come over here and on the walk, Stan's back foot froze, so he started hopping around on 3 legs. Yikes! I was afraid that the car wouldn't start again, so I called the dealership back and said that I was bringing the car in even though they had no appointments open today. They weren't too happy with me there, but gave me a loaner car (a very nice new one I must admit). I then had to come back here to find Matty's old carseat, somehow hook it up, get him from my Mom's...and then of course he was cranky because it was naptime! I'm still waiting for the dealership to call me back to come and get my car, but I'm afraid that it won't be until rush hour. Anyhow, this week has been nuts! Here are some pics from today...Matty looking out at the snow...hope it melts soon!


No comments: