Thursday, October 21, 2010

6 Weeks Old

We have had a busy week here, since Jeremy has been out of town. Luckily, my Mom has helped me in the evenings with putting Matty to bed, since that is typically Zach's fussy time. Zach turned 6 weeks old on Tuesday. He is growing more alert, and looks very interested whenever anyone speaks to him. He is also getting better with his neck control. I am thinking that he will be able to roll over before we know it! Matty is still full of energy. We were able to take another trip to the petting zoo this week. He ran all over the place and was enamored with the tops of the jack-o-lanterns...he didn't want to put them down! He also sampled his first fast food dinner...chicken nuggets with fries. I haven't fed him fast food yet, but he really did seem to like it. Surprisingly, he didn't seem to like the vanilla shake very much. Here are some pics from this week! I also ventured out with them to a couple of stores by myself. Zach likes sitting in the baby carrier, and Matty rides in the cart. It isn't the easiest task in the world, but at least I know that I am able to get out and about with both boys!









No comments: