Sunday, October 17, 2010

Octoberfest

Saturday began with the boys watching tv together, and then playing outside in the front yard. Then, we dressed them in their Halloween costumes and went down the street to our neighborhood's Octoberfest party. It was quite a large event...hayrides, games, a band, food, drink, a fire truck...Matty was having a ball running all around and exploring. After we ate, Zach desperately needed a diaper change, so Jeremy took him home and I stayed to chase Matty around. We kept waiting for the raffles to be drawn...it got later and later and pretty dark. I knew that Matty still had to eat more for dinner and he was getting pretty tired, but I decided to continue waiting. Finally, they started calling winners. As I was chasing Matty around, I kept an eye on my tickets. To my surprise, they called one of my numbers for the grand prize...a week's stay at a condo in Florida! Wow, too bad that we only have 1 year to redeem this...would be hard to travel wth the boys or leave them at home. But we had a great time at the party, and Matty made a great Nemo!







































No comments: