Saturday, October 30, 2010

Autumn Days

Autumn is my favorite season by far. I love the crisp weather, fall colors, Halloween & Thanksgiving decorations. The pic below is a view from our back deck, how pretty! The little guys are both doing great. They are keeping me on my toes, therefore I don't have as much time to blog anymore. We let Zach try sleeping in his own room for the first time last night, which went ok. He still gets up a lot during the night, and it felt strange not having him in the room with us. I worry that when he cries in the night, Matty will hear him and wake up too, since their rooms are pretty close to each other, but it went alright. I have found several good tv shows that are on during the night (Golden Girls, Cheers), so at least I have something to watch while I feed him. The fall weather also brings coat season. The guys have some pretty cute jackets to wear, as seen below. You'll notice that Matty has a couple of boo boos on his face...he tripped over a basketball last Sunday, poor guy! He doesn't seem to mind though, and they are getting better each day.









No comments: